Monday, March 13, 2017

GOLF IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

The forecast is for blizzard conditions and cold the rest of the week.  We have been busy getting as much done as we can.  The clubs will stay in the corner for another week.

Drainage in sub-grade on 13 tee.  

A good soil mix installed above drains for the new tee surface.  

Owel spreading out soil mix for 15 tee expansion.


















Most of last Friday's snow is almost gone.  Just in time for more. 

These guys had a rough week and it looks like it's going to get worse.  Can't say as I feel sorry for them.  If I had wings I'd be in Florida!!!