Thursday, December 22, 2016

OLD DOG LEARNS NEW TRICK

Yes, you can teach an old dog a new trick.    It took me awhile but I finally learned how to attach a video to a page on this blog.   A little History:  One of the reasons I started this blog was to allow someone who might want to play a way of seeing what the course is like.    On the right hand side of this post you will see "course description"-- Front Side and Back Side.   I added pictures some time ago so you could at least get a feel of what the course was like.  Recently Mark Ashkinos from Screamer Vision used his drone to do a fly over of all the holes.   For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to add them to the page.   Some snowy, cold days and sitting in front of the computer for (I won't tell you how long) but I finally got it.   So..... If you’re interested in seeing the course from a birds eye view click the course description buttons on the right.  Then click the flyover button.   


PS:  I'll try and change the music later, let’s not push things too much.